Sunday, January 27, 2013

You cant pass. Must wait for vice president to pass.

How weird is this country. Im an indonesian citizen cant pass trough my way to collague. The policeman says "you cant pass. Must wait for the vice president to pass." " Wow alright, I said. "So i cant get trough my way? But excuse me sir i have an exam to do." And i gave him a face. "Does he gonna pay for my tuituon?" I grumpt. Then i reach down my phone from my pocket and take a pucture of him. I didnt get to catch his name by the way. Cus i felt a bit cranky over it.

1 comment:

  1. broh .. nothing strange country. country just like a home. I think the system is being used.. I like the police. very handsome. he just runs the command of his superiors. I think he also does not know what he was doing. work and earn money, maybe it's purpose.:)

    ReplyDelete