Friday, January 11, 2013

11 January

Its January 11th 2013. its been raining hard from 2 days ago. Some people says, rain bring fortune and its a blessing from god. On this date 25 years ago i was born and brings to this world. Today is friday whhere theres a talked that says friday is a good day, a blessed day. Well, i dont know for sure about those saying that rain brings fortune and friday is a blessed day. but i think its good to believe that my birthday is bless. One thing that i learn today, that is, it is the first time i make a wish for my self. Its true that i never make a wish on my birthday before. When i blew the candle people always ask me to make a wish and i just fake it. Nobody ever teach me how to do it. Today i make a wish for my self, pray for good things in my life and be grateful for my life. for all the fortune that i have; for my good health, body and soul. Thank you for all the prayer and wishes my friends and family. :)

3 comments: